The Academy has been crafted to educate students, professionals, and engaged citizens on the foundational principles of American political thought and the important policy debates facing our country. This 12-week program is designed to increase your leadership capabilities and to help you engage more meaningfully in your communities and more confidently in policy debates.
Through a series of weekly, private one-hour webinars, participants will:
* Engage with Heritage scholars, policy experts, and movement leaders
* Study the foundational principles of American political thought
* Explore current issues in foreign, domestic, and economic policy
* Take part in in-depth leadership training, career exploration panels, and job skills seminars
* Participate in collaborative projects and discussions
For questions, please contact us at: [email protected]